Sunday, March 30, 2008

It's 10:00 and I'm brushing my teeth and hair getting ready for bed. I remake the bed over Jeremy (I can't sleep with crooked covers), and I realize the other pillow is missing! We have three. Two nice temprapedic hand me downs and one flimsy crappy one. I need two. I'm pregnant and comfort is a luxury I'm desperate to have. I've looked all over and I can't find it! I looked outside to make sure the dogs weren't playing a trick on me. It's not there. And it's not in our house!
Which means; someone came into our house and left Rosie's pillows and the two nice pillows, but decided to take the crappy pillow with the pillow case that matches our sheets. What a jerk(s)! How am I supposed to sleep?! The sciatica will kill me! I'm going to die tonight. Grrrrr! I am very angry. If anyone sees a flimsy pillow with a striped champagne colored pillow case IT'S MINE AND I NEED IT!

2 comments:

Carmell said...

Have you found it yet?

Perry Family said...

SHOOT! I have trouble sleeping when I'm prego, so hope you find it! That's the pits!!