Thursday, October 9, 2008

Anouncements

Jac's blessing is on Sunday @ 2:00 at my grandmother's house. If you want to come, I highly recommend it, call me for directions! A fun time to be spiritual and socialize all at once! Wahoo.

Oh! Please sporadically stop by my house this weekend as it is fairly clean and it may be a few years til that happens again.

Rosie will only wear dresses that look like a princess (I have no idea where she learned about princesses) So if anyone owns stock in Gymboree or Tarshae (really you'd spell it Targee, but just in case someone didn't take french) let me know. If I'm going to clothe her at all I need the discount!

Jerm's good. Sorry he can't help you because for the first time in a few years he needs to be home after work and on the weekends. Call a contractor. Thanks for thinking of him though.

Why do Americans use the unnecessary "G H"? Though, through. Stupid idea whomever came up with it.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I have no idea what GH stands for. I'm so behind. LOL I wish we could make it for the blessing. I'll stop by to check out your clean house if you promise not to stop by to check out my dirty one. ;) LOL

Marilene said...

i like shannon's comment, about you not stopping by my dirty house. I'm so sorry we missed the baby blessing get together sunday! things fly right out of my head if i don't write them down, lesson learned. how did it go? hope good!