Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Ha Ha

An atheist professor was teaching a college class and he told the class that he was going to prove that there is no God.

He said, "God, if you are real, then I want you to knock me off this platform. I'll give you 15 minutes!"

Ten minutes went by. The professor kept taunting God, saying, "Here I am, God. I'm still waiting."

He got down to the last couple of minutes and a Marine just released from active duty, and newly registered in the class, walked up to the professor, hit him full force in the face, and sent him flying from his platform. The professor struggled up, obviously shaken and yelled, "What's the matter with you? Why did you do that?" The Marine replied, "God was busy, so He sent me."

5 comments:

Marilene said...

i always like this one! liek the background if i haven't mentioned it :)

Angie said...

I just caught up with your blog, and I love the whole writing whatever the heck you're thinking style. This blog has personality. (Of course it does. You're Jade.) We miss you guys! You should visit. Seriously. Come spend a weekend. We have plenty of space. I'm serious. By the way, we SOOO disagree about Twilight, but I liked reading your thoughts on it, and I hope you aren't offended by mine. Congratulations on starting school again---I hope it's going well.

IH-Texas said...

ok Jade! I check your blog often. Keep checking to see if maybe, just maybe Jerm bought a camera cord. NOPE! Come on Jerm!

BigDaddy said...

Jer-a-ME-ME !!
I found you! Hehe :)
Hope all is well with you and your family. Give us some more posts. What's going on? :)

You're adopted big brother
~Micah aka. BigDaddy

Brianna said...

So, what are you guys up to? I've been waiting for pictures of your new place and of the kids playing on the floor not covered in black!!! Write me back and give me your contact info so that we can get together still! We miss you and the kids.