Monday, September 29, 2008

Breaking Dawn

SO, I just thought of this;

If Jacob hadn't imprinted on Renesme he would have killed her. The the Vamps would have waisted no time killing him. Then the wolves would have come after the vamps. There would be all out war between them and no reason for the Volturi to come unless Edward and Alice survived. Edward would have let them kill him becase Bella couldn't have survived. And who know what would have happened to Alice and Jasper.

Jacob had to imprint on her or the story would have been desimated.

3 comments:

Marilene said...

so true and i love that it is just random! do you just always think about breaking dawn, or are you re-reading? i love that book!

Not as pessimistic as I sound. said...

Um, I don't always think of it. My brain just never stops moving. SO I happened to be trying to understand all the Stephanie Meyer criticism. but, the thought did make me want to start the series over... a fourth time. I need a life! Owell, I read Harry Potter way more. Maybe I need to start collecting A Series of Unfortunate Events. SO anyhow, finished twilight last night and starting new moon today.

Angie said...

If only....
:)