Friday, September 19, 2008

My kidlets

I have the best kids in the world. There are alot of contenders, but no one comes close. Sorry guys. I just can't lie, it's against my religion.

Rosie is very considerate of the people she loves. She's always willing to share anything with Jac. She may not cuddle on my schedule, but she cuddles all the time. Random kisses on the cheek are super common. Don't be fooled by all of this because she's her mother's daughter and very feisty as well. If you're doing something wrong she'll let you know. If you don't follow the rules she'll let me know. And, if you really piss her off she's willing to do the time in order to deck you. She's also royally stubborn. Thank goodness! All we have to do is get her a testimony... I hope. LOL! If only it were so easy.

Then there's Jac. He's already a man's man. 15 lbs and in 9 month clothes he's huge for his age and super duper strong! He lifts the back of his body all the way up in the air balancing on his breast bone. He rolled from his back to his belly when he was like a week old and held his head up from the beginning. He's sooo smiley! He's a generally happy boy who adores his big sister! He can't get enough of her. If I'm paying bills he needs a "bill" too. The same with books, blocks, and other things. He's pushing himself forward with his legs, but all he wants to do is walk. The fact that he can't really makes him mad. And he's a blabber mouth. He love to just sit and talk to anyone who will listen.

Today Rosie was in the tub using her telescope. Yesterday she mad a triangle out of some greeting card like things and was very proud of herself. Yeah that thought was random, but I'm bragging! I can do what I want.

2 comments:

Marilene said...

they are so fun! i'm really glad Craig is getting to play with your kids and i hope that things keep working out for it!! :)

Not as pessimistic as I sound. said...

We love craig!It's nice to have a shot of testosterone with all the girls that hang out around here!