Friday, September 19, 2008

School

School starts Oct 28th! I have about 2 years and 10 months left. I lost a ton of credits in the transfer of schools and change of major, but there's a light at the end of the tunnel. There's also no way I could go more than once a week. With five weeks per class, it's like summer school. I was always way better at summer school anyway. There's not enough time to get board or wanna ditch. This time there's nothing out of pocket. Phewww!

With "daycare" (otherwise known as watching my friends kids), weight watchers, dance classes (@ the gym), school, and church (which is going to become more regular) I'm busy busy. Yay! I LOVE being busy!

Fear not my family is not being neglected. I've been able to make one on one time for everyone daily! I really thrive when there's lots to do that doesn't involve cleaning. I don't sleep so much so homework will get done after everyone goes to bed. Jerm's usually in bed around 8. That gives me till like 12:30 to do homework and catch up on celebrity gossip.

I'm so excited and so is Jerm! Which caught me off guard. He was worried about nursing because of the schedual. Honestly, who can blame him. But, he's very very enthusiastic about education. It's really the right thing for us. It always feels good to his a home run with Heavenly Father as far as the whole revolation thing is concerned.

2 comments:

Marilene said...

yay! i'm so happy for you! i hope that it goes well.

Danielle said...

Jade good luck to you. School is honestly tough, Matt has been in school since we have been together...10 years. Someday it will all pay off and he will have a job that pays. Small steps but do what you have to do for only you. Good Luck!!